Impressive conference room for up to 14 persons in Singapore's CBD
Classy Conference and Meeting room on George Street
Mon-Fri: 09:00 - 18:00
About the Space
MORE ABOUT THE SPACE >>
This coworking space is a hospitality inspired workspace for creators, collaborators and conquerors located on George Street. The space is stylishly designed with a vibrant community and special perks and privileges.
Rental of this beautifully designed meeting/conference room includes Wi-Fi, usage of projector, glassboard and AV system. It is a perfect meeting place to conduct business, collaborate, create and explore.
Minimum booking of 4 hours at $788 on weekdays, during opening hours.
- Boardroom seating (14-pax): $197 | After hour: $347
About the Area
George Street is in the center of the business district of Singapore and it’s surrounded by various establishments. It’s easily accessible both by public and private transport. You could reach the space within minutes from the Raffles Place and Clarke Quay MRT station. Shops and affordable restaurants are also available around the area for winding down after the conference.
MORE AMENITIES >>
Amenities NOT included in the price:
- Printing charged at $0.05 (B/W) | $0.20 (colour)
- Afterhour rates applicable from 6pm to 10pm. Every additional hour past 10pm is $350 + GST
- Flipchart & 1 flipchart pad (50sheets) : $25 per 4 hour rental
- Additional flip chart pad at $10
- Free flow drinks options starting from $10/pax
- 4 hours minimum booking on weekdays and weekends
- Payment full in advance
- FlySpaces’ standard cancellation policy applies. To view it please click here.
ABOUT THE AREA
Located within Central and commonly referred to as “The City”, CBD is the most densely developed area in Singapore where much of its urban planning areas are concentrated.
Notable in CBD is its impressive skyline, luxurious hotels like Raffles, and high end shopping centers. Also found in CBD are Singapore’s world famous street food and Hawker Centers.
With culture rich areas and colonial buildings enveloped amongst its skyscrapers, CBD has the best of both worlds.