Boost your originality and creative output in this multi-purpose work space in Orchard Road
Co-working and hot desk at Trehaus
Mon-Fri: 09:00 - 18:00
Sat: 09:00 - 13:00
About the Space
This cool and well-furnished co-working area provides you the freedom to work creatively. A multi-purpose workplace, it embellishes complete childcare and learning facilities in addition to its adult working zone, so you have the option to bring your little ones with you. This means while you are building your career, your children are enjoying themselves in a safe and controlled environment and building their minds. Your lease includes high-speed Wi-Fi connection, pantry with high-quality food and beverage options, complimentary use of meeting room based on your membership. For more details and booking arrangements, call FlySpaces now.
About the Area
Claymore Connect is right at the heart of Singapore’s prime shopping district, so there are no problems going to and around the area. It is well-supported by an efficient transport system and just a few minutes’ walk from the Orchard MRT station. As a family-friendly hotspot, it has a variety of offerings which both the young and the old will surely enjoy. There are different establishments for work and for play within the location, making it perfect for a well-balanced work-life existence.
MORE AMENITIES >>
Amenities NOT included in the price:
- Members can drop off their children at the Kids Atelier at a special members-only rate (S$15 / hour)
- Printing: 10 cents per page (b/w); 20 cents per page (colour)
- Discounted tickets for events
- Locker access - $30/month
- Meeting room for 8-10 pax: $20/ hour (aside from complimentary usage)
- Mail handling $50/ monthly
Minimum Requirement and specific pricing
- Day pass: 1 day access at $55
- Flexi co-work (lite): 8 days/month access at $375
- Flexi co-work: 12 days/month access at $480
- Unlimited co-work 7 days/week access at $695
* Bookings of 1 month and above will require a one-time admin fee of $20
** Additional promotions for 6 or 12 month subscriptions are available - contact Flyspaces!
- Refund policy - at sole discretion of merchant
- Price is inclusive of 7% GST
- FlySpaces’ standard cancellation policy applies. To view it please click here.
ABOUT THE AREA
Orchard Road is known as the most famous shopping district of Singapore or even Asia as it houses a number of high end shopping centers and offices. When it comes to residences, Orchard Road is also highly sought-after for the wealthy. Orchard Road has a broad range of establishments catering to all different needs of the business community and is easily accessible by bus or MRT.