The Henry Hotel Training and Workshop Spaces Cebu City

Host your one-of-a-kind event in this charming hotel setting

Paseo Saturnino, Cebu City, Cebu

1-150 guests
  • Mon-Fri: 09:00 - 18:00
  • Sat: 09:00 - 14:00
  • Sun: Closed

When you are hosting a function that requires a medium size and very accessible venue, check out this function room large enough for 150 guests. You can decorate this venue thematically, and pre-arrange the seating arrangement according to your needs – whether you want a classroom setup, a cocktail or round table setup or theater or boardroom setup. This space comes with an LCD projector and widescreen, television, Wi-Fi connection, stage and free water and coffee. The venue also provides complimentary pads and pencils for all the guests.

The eclectic venue is within an eclectic location, which manages to combine industrial and commercial progress and small-town charm. An ideal location for corporate and business affairs, the venue is situated in Banilad, which is very close to Cebu's international airport, making it an ideal location for functions with out-of-town and international guests

Booking Packages:
- 4 hours Php15,000.00
- 8 hours Php25,000.00 
*Excess hour at php 8,000

TV ScreenTV Screen
Wifi AccessWifi Access
Charges may apply and arrangements are subject to terms and conditions of The Henry Hotel- Ingress/ Egress requirements
Electrical fees for requirements beyond 100 amp. 


Minimum Requirement
  • 4 hours booking (total of php 15,000)
  • Excess hour at php 8,000
Payment Terms
  •  20% of the total upon confirmation and the remaining 80% no later than 15 days prior to check-in date with Merchant.
Cancellation Policy
  • FlySpaces’ standard cancellation policy applies. To view it please click here

Hi, I’m Jaja!

With the growing number of entrepreneurs and companies looking for flexible workspaces in Cebu, FlySpaces can help you lock down the workspace for perfectyour business.

If you’d like to talk about workspaces in Cebu, please feel free to reach out to me at [email protected] or +632 359 3225


Cebu City is the port capital of Cebu province where 80% of the country's domestic shipping companies reside. Cebu is one of the most popular tourist destinations due to its proximity to many islands and beaches, as well as its rich cultural events and historical landmarks from the Spanish colonial era. City also features Cebu IT Park, a cosmopolitan business hub that houses a thriving BPO industry and a number of must-try restaurants.