• city_bg

Cool and inspiring office ambience that will foster team work

Shared office for 4, 2 President Laurel Highway, Tanauan City, Batangas

Space Verified
1-4 guests
Cool and inspiring office ambience that will foster team work Cool and inspiring office ambience that will foster team work Cool and inspiring office ambience that will foster team work Cool and inspiring office ambience that will foster team work Cool and inspiring office ambience that will foster team work

Pricing

Taxes included

₱ 16500

per month

Amenities

(Included in the price)
  • Coffee
  • Fully Furnished
  • Water
  • Wifi Access

Description

Shared work spaces give online professionals the experience of dressing up and going to the office to work. These co-working spaces have cool and hip interiors, designed to provide fun and functionality tailored for modern startups and young entrepreneurs. The shared space rentals can be paid on a daily, weekly, or monthly terms and includes Wi-Fi, water, coffee. 
 
Tanauan City is an emerging and progressive community in Batangas. It is only 45 minutes away from the Makati Central Business District via the STAR Tollway or the South Luzon Expressway (SLEX). Tanauan is a premier city as well as a central industrial hub that hosts industrial parks as well as a tourist economic zone. It hosts the First Philippine Industrial Park (FPIP) and is home to tourist spots and destinations. The city is teeming with attractions, restaurants and entertainment places. 

Other amenities

Payment Terms & Cancellation Policy

Minimum Requirement
  • 1 month booking
Payment Terms
  • Full payment (100%) upon confirmation
  • For bookings more than 1 month : 20% upon confirmation of booking and the remaining 80% should be paid no later than 15 days prior to check-in with merchant.
Cancellation Policy
  • FlySpaces’ standard cancellation policy applies. To view it please click here

Opening hours

Monday
07:00 AM - 07:00 PM
Friday
07:00 AM - 07:00 PM
Tuesday
07:00 AM - 07:00 PM
Saturday
Closed
Wednesday
07:00 AM - 07:00 PM
Sunday
Closed
Thursday
07:00 AM - 07:00 PM

Share this space:


   

16,500 /month

Taxes included

How does it work?

  1. Book and pay as easily as shopping online
  2. Our team helps you organize the details
  3. Any questions? Get in touch directly:

+6323593225

Share this space:

     
Hi, I'm Nicole.
At FlySpaces, each customer is matched with one of our space experts who help you lock down the perfect workspace for your business. If you'd like to get in contact before this, please reach out through nicole@flyspaces.com or +63 2 359 3225
© FlySpaces - Empower your business with short-term workspaces - All rights reserved - Standard Cancellation Policy - Terms and conditions